018 - Is Tik Tok A Weapon?
In this eye-opening episode of the Healthy & Awake Podcast, we delve into the world of TikTok, exploring its potential impact on mental health and national security. Join us as we uncover the hidden dangers and debate whether TikTok is a weapon being used against us.
- Discover the addictive nature of TikTok and its impact on mental health
- Examine the national security risks associated with TikTok and its Chinese ownership
- Learn about the potential for weaponization of social media platforms
- Explore the darker side of TikTok content and its influence on our culture
- Consider the need for greater awareness and responsibility when using social media
Algorithm is harmful in America - Is TikTok made to be more addictive in the U.S. than it is in China? - Deseret News Sensitive information being exposed: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/mar/25/tiktok-china-cognitive-warfare-us-ban Tik Tok is addictive: New study identifies ‘TikTok addiction’ and the symptoms that show when users have it | The Independent LifeLog https://rumble.com/v25ufe8-the-weird-darpafacebook-coincidence-you-never-heard-about.html Twitter files https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnw6Dh6ATxY